As promised, we’re giving you the other blog post you guys voted on in our Instagram stories! Ever start packing for a trip (and if you’re anything like us, you put it off til the last minute 😅) and leave to go to the airport and halfway there you think, “wait… did I pack my charger??”
That feeling straight up sucks, and we definitely don’t want you to have that “oh wait…” thought on your wedding day! So, we wanted to create the ultimate wedding day check list so that you don’t forget a single thing (even the things you didn’t even think to put on your to-do list)!
Oh, and by the way, we created a freebie for you! It’s basically this entire list in check-list form so all you have to do is print it off and check each point off!
Okay, so let’s get into it shall we?
It’s time to finally relax!
Alllll the planning is done, phew! Now’s your time to relax with your girls before the big day. So, make sure you schedule time to get a massage and/or facial. But, if you do plan on getting a facial, we recommend getting it done at least a week prior the wedding. Facials can cause blemishes at first, especially if you don’t get facials very often, and can prevent you from looking your absolute best, and we obviously don’t want that.
Be sure to get a manicure and pedicure with your girls, and most importantly, take this week or so before your wedding to just chill. Take baths with epsom salt and lavender, exercise to help with any jitters, and drink Calm (a magnesium supplement) if you need help going to sleep. We know you’ll be super excited to marry your best friend! These steps will really help in keeping any nerves/excited jitters at bay!
Getting things together
Alright so, if you plan on staying at or near your venue the night before the wedding, we need to make sure you don’t forget a single thing. Here’s a full list of things to check off your list:
- Your wedding details (full invitation suite, engagement and wedding rings, wedding shoes, perfume, and any other special details of your day you’d like captured)
- Rehearsal dinner outfit
- A change of clothes for the day following the wedding. This can be your brunch outfit if you plan on having a brunch the next day!
- Your wedding dress (we had to include this just in case!)
- Bridesmaid dresses
- The veil if you plan on wearing one
- Your getting ready robe/outfit and bridesmaids’ robes/oufits
- Makeup for the day after the wedding and makeup remover for the night of the wedding
- An “emergency kit” with bandaids, ibuprofen, safety pins, bobby pins, etc.
- Your vows if you wrote them
- Your gift to the groom
- The groom’s attire
- Groomsmen’s attire
- The groom’s details (shoes, cologne, wedding ring, tie or bow tie, pocket square, etc.)
- The groom’s gift to the bride
- Bridesmaid and groomsmen gifts
- A “touch up” kit with blotting pads, q-tips, tweezers, lipgloss/lipstick, etc.
- Cellphone charger
- Snacks and water
- The timeline for the day (saving it to your phone is our recommendation!)
- A change of shoes for the reception (if desired)
- Any remaining checks for vendors
- The marriage certificate
We really hope this list comes in handy when you’re big day gets closer! And don’t forget, we have this checklist in PDF form so all you have to do is print it out and check each item off! You can download it by filling out the form below 🙌🏻