Picking the perfect wedding venue can be difficult, especially with so many beautiful options in Tampa! With so many different beautiful venues, the process can feel more daunting than exciting, which is not how you want to start off planning one of the best days of your life. This is just one of the reasons why we created this resource listing out the best wedding venues in Tampa.
Each of these venues in Tampa have beautiful aesthetic, elegance, and creates a great experience for your guests. As wedding photographers in Tampa, even we had a hard time narrowing down this list and outlining only the top venues. In addition to the aesthetic and experience each venue brings, they also provide ample backdrops for beautiful and unique photos to celebrate this day for years to come.
We hope this list can help with your wedding venue decision and help narrow down your choices so that your planning process begins on a good note!
2. The Vinoy Renaissance Hotel – Invite your guests to celebrate your day at a classic pink Florida hotel. Nestled in downtown St. Petersburg, there are endless opportunities of unique locations for photos as well as a variety of spaces for any guest size.
3. The Don CeSar Hotel – Coined the Pink Palace, you and your guests will experience luxury at one of the best venues in the Tampa Bay Area. With multiple locations for your ceremony, you can customize the vibe of the day to your personalities.
4. Westshore Yacht Club – The perfect mix of elegance and stunning waterfront views is at your fingertips. If you’re envisioning an outdoor reception, this is the venue for you.
5. Palma Ceia Country Club – For the classic couple, this venue is gorgeous. Host your reception indoors with their expansive ballroom or outside on their luscious greens. Additionally, the venue itself creates gorgeous backdrops at all angles for your photos.
6. The Ringling Museum – For the couple who appreciates history and art, and want to truly wow their guests with a one-of-a-kind venue – there’s no need to look further. The Ringling Museum is one of the most interesting wedding venues in the Tampa Bay Area. Turn the courtyard into your ceremony and reception space and celebrate amongst beautiful architecture, landscaping, and art. (Photo Op Tip: Go inside the museum and take photos in front of some of the grand pieces of art!)
7. Powel Crosley Estate – We recommend this venue for those who envision dancing and dining with their guests outside with an epic sunset. The best ceremony spot with the best lighting for your photos will be outside by the pavilion.